Avon township was erected 4 January 1866 made up of T125R30 parts of which had been Brockway, Munson and St. Joseph. The area (T125R30) at the time of the 1860 census was part of Brockway (the north half of T125R30), Munson (the southwest quarter of T125R30) and St. Joseph (the southeast quarter of T125R30). Early settlers were James Tanner in 1856, John Barrett on section 12 in 1859, and later Peter Gothard, Nicholas Knoblach, Mathew Solinger, Nicholas Kepper, Nicholas S. Kepper and John Kepper.
Immaculate Conception (Find A Grave)
Avon Township, Minnesota (Wikipedia)